Friday, September 10, 2010

Destination point

Hi

Wednesday morning started out early.. 5 am to be exact. After a week of what seemed like non stop running and planning we headed to the airport. Giving David detailed directions to get home by 7.30 to take his sisters to school.. The airport lines were amazing and with not real signs to help we ended up finally reaching an attendant who new what he was doing and we were off to board.. the flight to DC was good.. we had treats, newpaper and a movie on the overhead.

In DC we roamed the terminal and sat down to get some refreshments and I asked "what time do we board?" in 15mins! Dah..

We boarded SAS and I hoped for the best.. but nothing allows for 10 or 11 hours of flying through the night in a seat thats just a little to small. Arriving at 7 am in Copenhagen we went through customs and made it to the hotel and they checked us right in what a deal!! I had a few minutes to get ready and head for the lobby..
Jeanne Margeret was there! It is now 10 am lol and I cant think! just smile and follow Jeanne..

We had a great day walking the length if the city, cruise on a canal boat, have brunch, walk some more have a nice drink at a great coffee shop and walk back to Trivoli Gardens and walk some more.. meet Kasper and have a nice dinner there ...and then.... we all walked back to the hotel :) I think it was 7pm by then and they were headed to the train back tu Auhst and home.

By then I was comatose and falling a sleep as Jeanne gave suggestions for the next day.. I found my way back to my room and fell a sleep immediatley.. satisfied Igot the most out of the last 24 plus hours of no sleep...

I will fill you in on today later and the arrest of a terrorist in the city.. no true story..

Night all

1 comment:

  1. Be safe you guys!!! They're everywhere I guess. Terrorists.

    ReplyDelete