Well this is it.. leavin tomorrow.. 8 am leave SFO.. arrive DC 4pm 5.30 leave DC arrive Copenhagen 7am...breakfast with Jeanne Margaret 10am.... run around Copenhagen ... 7pm dinner with JM and Kasper.
Sleep most of Friday.. recover and visit some interesting sites... sleep some more and sail at 5pm Saturday..
I know it takes a couple of days to adjust to the time change (9hrs) so I don't have great expectations the first few days, but two days should be plenty to check out the city and get an idea. Especaily with JM and Kasper to help.
I am still running around and have a parents meeting to night at 7.30 to go to, and then finish packing, at the end its.. throw it all in the luggage and head out :)..... for the flight and any idle time I am reading two books.. Stephen Hawkings The Grand Design and Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth.. should keep me busy.
I will make the next post on Friday and hope to have a video and tell how the flight over the pond went..
Here's hoping for a smooth ride and good reading..
Till the next time..
No comments:
Post a Comment