Hi.. well most of the plans have been made..well as far as the getting to the ship and what stops we will be making eight countries in all with a night in Dusseldorf Germany as a one night lay over. We hope to walk and tour on most of the stops as the ship will be close to most of the major sites.. in Amsterdam for instance we plan on taking a water buss.. that makes frequent stops so we can get off and view the sites..
We are going to focus on the sites in each city and we should have a good outline of the things we want/afford to do and see.
The list of cites are Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Malaga (sp), Catenaga (sp), Malta, Split (cor) and Venice.
Stay tuned more to come..
15 days to departure
This looks like an awesome trip. I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteThis is new for me (blogging- it seems like spying but I'm going with it cause following your family brings me so much joy!!)and I know it's gonna be a great trip!! Take good care!!!Kathy
ReplyDelete